Council links for reporting street problems
- Street cleaning issues – http://www.richmond.gov.uk/services/environment/street_cleaning/report_street_cleaning
- Faults with road signs – www.richmond.gov.uk/services/roads_and_transport/roads_and_road_works/road_and_pathway_maintenance/streets_fault_reporting/report_faulty_or_damaged_signs
- Customer Services – firstname.lastname@example.org
Local associations and amenities
- Twickenham Park Residents Association – our partner residents association, covering the part of East Twickenham to the north of Richmond Road.
- East Twickenham Neighbourhood Association (ETNA) – our local community centre, offering masses of activities.
- Deer Park School – the ‘outstanding’ primary school on Richmond Road, sharing the same building as Lidl.
- East Twickenham Traders Association – the association for traders in Richmond Road
- Twickenham Park Surgery – our local GP practice.
Historical sites & information
- ‘The Belgian Village on the Thames’ – all about the history of Belgian refugees who lived here in World War One, and the memorial to them in Warren Gardens (between the path along the river and Richmond Riverside flats).
- Marble Hill House – the official English Heritage site
- The Marble Hill Society – “brings together people with an interest in Marble Hill House and Park, to encourage a wider knowledge and to help English Heritage to preserve and enhance its amenities”.
- Turner’s House – Sandycombe Lodge, the house designed, built and used by the great landscape painter, J.M.W.Turner.
Sports & games
- Sheen Parks Tennis Cambridge Gardens – voted ‘British Tennis best Middlesex Community Venue of the Year 2018’.
- Cambridge Park Bowls Club – not only a bowls club established in 1921, but also our local Polling Station.
- Richmond Bridge Club – one of the top bridge clubs in the country, sharing the Cambridge Park triangle with the bowls club.
- Marble Hill Park – football, tennis, rugby and cricket facilities
- News & social media
- Next Door – a widely-used communication tool for local people, which includes an East Twickenham community.
- Richmond & Twickenham Times – in existence since 1873, once an important local paper, and still a useful source of news, including free daily email updates.
- Twickenham & Richmond Tribune – a free online community newspaper.